Tuesday, July 14, 2009

One Last Thing

This has been one of the biggest learning experiences I have had. To top that it is"things" I can use. I have been spreading the word about this course to everyone I can. There are so many "things" I learned it is hard to identify my favorite. I want to incorporate voicethreads and online slide shows with students or for students so I guess I could say those are my favorites.
Learning how to create a Wiki was the most difficult thing, but I felt so accomplished when I completed the task. I still haven't been able to figure out Flickr letters, but I will!!!! The instructions on how to do everything we easy to follow so I shouldn't have had any problems. Sometimes it takes me experimenting with stuff to get it. I just need to experiment more.
I feel more comfortable with this technology and have even shown a couple of my teammates what I have learned. I'm hoping that since I can apply the things I've learned that I will want to keep up with any new developments.
Once again, I want to say I have learned so so much and I have told so many people about this class. They are excited about the course and that is just from what I have told them.
Thanks for an educational journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment