Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Thing #19

I think VoiceThreads adds to the teacher's repertoire of ways for students to present information. Students jump at the chance to use technology. The more technology that is integrated into their learning the more they are going to enjoy that learning. If a student posts their work on a VoiceThread other students could respond to their work. There were several ideas I got for using VoiceThreads. Collaboration on projects, book reviews, and student or teacher demonstrations are just some of the ways I saw VoiceThreads being used.

Some of my favorite VoiceThreads were Science Fair. I could use this to demonstrate to the students what their projects should like. I thought Sarah Marie did a great job on Geometry. Gives me ideas for ways to use this.

No comments:

Post a Comment