Sunday, July 5, 2009

Thing #18

I put in the key words "earth science" and the first video I came up with had a couple of heated comments. Continental Drift & Plate Tectonics (clip) It was interesting reading the discussion. Most of the time all I read is just feedback on the video and it is usually very positive. This one had me thinking about the video a little more. Why Earth Science, posted below, would be good to introduce the Earth Science Unit. The idea that it is only about 6 minutes long is great.

Another video I viewed was off the TeacherTube titled: Book Review: Ms. Todd is Odd. It was created with an animated paper cutout. Glog Book Review: One Potato Two Potato was yet another video with a book review using the same type animation. I had seen this before and want to know how to do it.

There were several videos that I watched just for fun. I embeded one of my favorites in my Wiki.

2 comments:

  1. Earth Science is one of my favorite areas of science. That means I really did enjoy your video!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete