Thursday, July 9, 2009

Thing #22

I created a Facebook account in response to my sister requesting me as a friend. That is all it took. Before you knew it there were others requesting me as their friend. Most of the requests I'm sure are from extended friends. To be honest I don't really check it that often. Most of the postings I get are for results to polls such as what television mom are you? Other posts are people stating what they did over the weekend or what they are going to do. I appreciate their sharing but I don't take the time to keep up with it. It's just one more thing to add to my to do list. I don't know when these people find the time. The information isn't directed at only me though so I don't feel so bad.

I do think it would be a good place to keep in touch with relatives and to share photos. Which I usually do through email. I understand the importance though of being aware of this type of communication and my ability to work with it.

Here is my Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment