Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Thing #15

Oh my gosh!!! I had a problem understanding the instructions right off the get go. I am a visual learner and I think a little (well maybe a lot) attention deficit. Thank goodness for the Wikispaces Cheat Sheet. However, reading and applying the directions still took me awhile. Once I got going though it was smooth sailing with only a few hitches. I figured the hitches out and I was proud of some of the "stuff" I included. I know that to a pro it isn't too fancy but to someone who has never done anything like this before I did okay.
I don't think I would have students create Wikis, at least not with my teaching them, but I think I could create one for a class or group to use.
I still want to learn how to do some of the "stuff" I saw on other Wiki pages. Selena's was awesome! And I still can't figure out the flickr letters that Angie used on her Wiki. I will not give up on figuring it out.

The link to my personal sandbox page is What a Wiki!

3 comments:

  1. Do not feel like the lone one in this activity. It was a BIG stretch for me. Also I need to make some deposits in my account to get back to zero; I called on Tracey and Debbie that much to try and help me out. Just look how far we've come though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was impressed with your finished page. You included a lot of cool stuff that I still can't do so be proud of it!

    ReplyDelete