Friday, June 26, 2009

Thing #10





This was fun and not as difficult as I thought it would be. I did have trouble with someone else's slide show posting to my blog. They were very nice pictures of her family and friends. Don't ask me how I resolved it. I tried too many things. The only other problem I had was the amount of time I took trying out all the different effects. I think I exhausted all of them. When I get through with this post I am going to create a slide show with my personal pictures of my nieces.

Photographs are attributed to:
Good Day Sunshine by fangleman
Sunshine Daisies by tassiesim
Summer Suns by Bitterroot
Sweet Sunshine and Endless Sky by Chad Johnson
The Sun Watches by amcdaniel183
Bring Me Sunshine by stuant63

2 comments:

  1. That was spectacular! Now I'll have that song running through mind (and the pictures - enjoyed the reappearance of your suns).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someone else had that same problem. It must be an issue with RockYou. Weird...

    ReplyDelete