Saturday, June 20, 2009

Thing #7

When I'm interested in what is being written I have no problem commenting. I usually find something in the blog that I agree with and go from there. If I have a question about something I don't understand or need more explanation I don't have a problem with that either.

I sometimes feel as a technology novice I am not as well spoken as others. When the blog involves discussion about technology I tend to be more conservative in my comments. As I gain confidence in my knowledge and abilities I figure I'll express my myself more.

Commenting on blogs opens a window for conversation. Usually the bloggers have common interests. Getting feedback or responses to an entry on a blog also makes you feel like what you have to share is worth reading. Hearing from people, whether they agree with you or not, allows an understanding of others views and maybe gives insight into ideas not considered.

1 comment:

  1. Well put! Just remember that we're all a novice at something. The positive thing you have going for you is that you're willing to give it a try. BTW, it's so easy for me to loose track of time and space when I start reading blogs.

    ReplyDelete