Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Thing #9

The CBS Sunday Morning show uses unique suns to represent the stories they report on. I think I watch just so I can see the creative designs that are used and secretly would like to have a collection of my own. I selected this picture for my blog to inspire me and because suns seem so . . . sunny!

This was one of the most fun and frustrating "things" so far. I spent more than the suggested time searching Flickr and even more time trying to figure out how to do "stuff" with some of the pictures. I found some wonderful pictures and ideas for future use and even a couple of blogs that I subscribed to. The wide variety of pictures available for use will allow me to enhance my presentations.

I discovered I needed to think about how I searched for a topic. Ceramic sun also gave me "laying ceramic tile in the sun room." I got better as I went on. The only problem I had was trying to download the letters that were used on the 23 Things page. I am usually good at figuring things out, but no matter what I did I couldn't get it to work like I wanted. I will get it though!

2 comments:

  1. The letters on the 23 Things page were made using Spell with Flickr. Does that help?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was somewhat reassuring to me that someone so much younger than me also spent TIME getting the assignment done. May the rest of your things be completed in the sunlight (save the moonlight for the time off task items on your 23 Things).

    ReplyDelete