Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Thing #13

The best thing about Delicious is being able to search others bookmarks. This allowed me to address my specific need by typing a key work. Then I was able to look at what others had already found. I didn’t have to do all the work.
I also like the fact I can categorize my bookmarks with tags. I went to my Yahoo Bookmarks and discovered I could do the same but there were several other amenities that weren’t offered. Yahoo wouldn’t allow me to share my bookmarks or to see others’ bookmarks. Delicious not only allowed me to share my bookmarks, but I was able to determine how and to whom they were to be shared with. I could group the bookmarks in a variety of ways.
I could use this when I wanted to have students view specific resources.

The link to my Delicious is http://delicious.com/babybiker.

1 comment:

  1. Some even recommend starting with a delicious search instead of Google for more targeted results. It's a great tool!

    ReplyDelete